Saturday, February 24, 2007

This is for the last 3 days... Think so...

haiya...long time no blog liao le... sian... i talk until the meeting... heng ar... i never te ti wake up to go for
that idiotic meeting... haha for my friends... they went for the meeting and in the end, that VP went to the hall at
about 7 saying that he where got tell us to meet him in the morning.hehe... I am so happy to be clever... I woke
up AT 6.45AM...heeeheee... Sian.... and the thursday is so fcuk one lor... I go for the assembly duty... wl.. damn
his mother lar... he call me to set up 4 wireless mic and i forgot where the plug is... and i never press...
I thought can test then he call Fang Hong do... Fine lar... I seee. She do two mics already... then no more mic
he damn fcuk... He scold me do so slow... assface... he say he wan to change the timetable... change lar... i not
scared... => and continue see lor... Tell you lar idiotic guy... I not scared one... Pls lar... How big are you...
why must I show you respect?!?!?!? Jing Guan change the timetable... You change lar,.,.,. You think I wann to do
duty on afternoon meh... I noe lar.. you wanna change some ppl lar... O pls alr... Dunn think you assface I will
scared lar... Tell you even the principle come and find me, I wun show any respect to you... coz you are cheap
you sux,... You use your rank and supress ppll. Abuse your rank to put whoever you likes,... and you wannn others
to respect you when you dunn respect others... DUN EXPECT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU WHENN YOU DUNN RESPECT OTHERS...
RESPECT IS TO BE EARNED NOT TO USE YOUR RANK IN ORDER TO MAKE OTHERS RESPECT YOU... IF YOU JUST USE YOUR RANK TO LET
OTHERS RESPECT YOU,,, YOU ARE PATHETIC... THANK YOU..

P.S: PLS DUNN QUESTION ME AND DUNN COPY THE WHOLE TEXT TO SHOW TO THE AVA CLUB COZ THIS IS MY PRIVACY


COPYRITTED 'BELINDA TANN
|||||||||||||||

No comments: